CCNA 200-301 Configuration Mega Labs
Cisco CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, engineers and data center operations. Prepare with labs designed for candidates that want to attain the new CCNA 200-301 certification. Learn all CCNA topics with a configuration-oriented "learn by doing" approach and prepare 100% for the new exam.
Prepare with real-world network simulation labs and pass your CCNA exam. You will learn how to fully configure complex lab topologies from scratch, and verify network connectivity. Cisco is aligning the new certification exam with a shift to internet-based connectivity model and IP-only routing. That is attributed to the popularity of mobility services and cloud computing.
- Prepare for CCNA with real-world network simulation lab topologies.
- Learn how to configure and verify CCNA mega switching topology.
Student lab practice with step-by-step instructions and lab notes.
- Get hands-on experience with Cisco IOS software and CLI commands.
- Exclusive CCNA commands cheat sheet and easy configuration tool.
- Learn how to do real-world systems acceptance testing of infrastructure.
- Prepare for higher level CCNP, CCIE and network security certifications.
This course is a preview of CCNA 200-301 Complete Certification Course Bundle that includes all configuration mega labs.