Subnetting is one of the most difficult topics to learn for anyone new to networking. It is required for deployment, troubleshooting, and network design. You will learn a methodology that is easy to follow and explains how subnetting really works. You will be able to subnet anything with a subnetting table and subnet intuitively.
- Learn how to subnet in minutes with an easier practical approach
- Essential for network administrators and all certification students
- Get hands-on CLI configuration experience with Packet Tracer lab
- Downloadable IP addressing and subnetting eBook is included
This course explains subnetting with common examples that make it easy to understand. There are real-world practical examples for all IPv4 address classes. Learn how to segment your network with subnet domains. This course is essential for Cisco certification students, Network+, and CCNA support engineers.
- Binary conversion
- Fixed length subnet masks
- Variable length subnet masks
- IPv4 standard address classes
- Class C address examples
- Class B address examples
- Class A address examples